Your fellow Michigan Christmas tree growers invite you to give the Michigan Christmas Tree Association.
With this special promotion, you can join for HALF PRICE of the base membership dues. That's just $112.50, which also includes your $25 NCTA TIP fee.
To join, simply click the button below to apply online:
Or, download and complete the pdf MCTA Membership Application (52 KB) and include your check for $112.50. Mail your application to:
P.O. Box 252
Durand, MI 48429-0252
As an MCTA member:
- you will receive four issues of the Great Lakes Christmas Tree Journal; keeping you up-to-date on Christmas tree research, news from MDA and MSU, as well as marketing and management tips.
- pay reduced rates for association sponsored workshops, as well as the annual Winter and Summer meetings where industry leaders share information and insights, and growers interact and share their individual experience.
- you will be eligible to participate in our annual Wholesale Buyers Guide, promoting REAL trees to hundreds of buyers; or to be featured on our Choose & Cut web locator which has nearly 20,000 visitors each season.
- you can participate in periodic promotions of the industry, such as the "Make it a Real Michigan Christmas campaign.
- you will be a part of Michigan's voice for the Christmas tree industry. Whether that means presenting a Christmas tree to the Governor, meeting with legislators regarding concerns for our industry, or participating in promotional opportunities in the media, MCTA members have visibility and a voice.