Your fellow Michigan Christmas tree growers invite you to give the Michigan Christmas Tree Association!
MCTA Member Benefits
- You will receive four issues of the Great Lakes Christmas Tree Journal; keeping you up-to-date on Christmas tree research, news from MDA and MSU, as well as marketing and management tips.
- Pay reduced rates for association sponsored workshops, as well as the annual Winter and Summer meetings where industry leaders share information and insights, and growers interact and share their individual experience.
- You will be eligible to participate in our web locators which has nearly 20,000 visitors each season.
- You will be a part of Michigan’s voice for the Christmas tree industry. Whether that means presenting a Christmas tree to the Governor, meeting with legislators regarding concerns for our industry, or participating in promotional opportunities in the media, MCTA members have visibility and a voice.
- Web Locator
- The MCTA web locator is the number one search result for Christmas trees in Michigan. Get listed and get in front of your potential customers.
- Subscription to the Great Lakes Christmas Tree Journal
- An industry leading magazine specific to the great lakes Christmas tree industry. This Subscription will keep you up-to-date on Christmas tree research, news from MDA and MSU, as well as marketing and management tips.
- Member Rates for Industry Events
- The MCTA administers several industry meetings and workshops throughout the year. Members receive special discounts to all MCTA events.
- Member networking
- Our membership is comprised of multigenerational farms who are willing and able to share their experience with others.
- Workshops and Meetings
- See farm tasks and research results up close and personal at meeting and workshops held throughout the year.
- Our Relationships
- We have a great relationship with Michigan State University/MSU Extension and their team of industry experts.
- Access to Members Only Information
- You’ll have access to our journal and newsletter archives to find information to help you succeed on your farm.
- Be part of the Voice of the Industry
- Whether that means presenting a Christmas tree to the Governor, meeting with legislators regarding concerns for our industry, or participating in promotional opportunities in the media, MCTA members have visibility and a voice.
- In 2020, while several industries were being forced to close, the MCTA acted fast and was able to secure a “necessity” label so that our farms could continue to operate. We understand that it is the work put in today that makes tomorrow possible.
- Financial Support
- With your membership we are able to secure more funds to continually improve and sponsor different projects. These projects directly improve your operation either through research, marketing, and industry awareness.
With this special promotion, you can join for HALF PRICE of the base membership dues. That’s just $112.50, which also includes your $25 NCTA TIP fee.
Or, download and complete the MCTA Membership Application and include your check for $112.50. Mail your application to:
P.O. Box 252
Durand, MI 48429-0252